Thank you for choosing Hull Dermatology! See the link below to download our “New Patient Information Packet.” Please fill it out as completely as possible. You may return the Packet to us via fax (479-254-9652), or just bring it to your appointment. If your paperwork is not filled out prior to your appointment, please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time.
In addition to the Packet, we will need the following when you arrive for your appointment:
- Insurance Card(s)
- Current medications (or bring a list with names and dosages) – VERY IMPORTANT
- Previous medical records as they pertain to your current problem or reason for your visit (biopsy reports and treatment plans are especially important)
- If you are interested in Cosmetic Services, please see the attached link to download our “Cosmetic Interest Questionnaire.”
We look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 479-254-9662.
Sincerely, Cheryl Hull, MD Board-Certified Dermatologist Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that your provider has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on our web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with our providers. We look forward to your first visit.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dermatology. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Obtaining a Copy of Your PHI
If you need a copy of your PHI, please contact us at 479-254-9662. Fees may apply in certain instances.
Recommended Care Instruction Forms: