What is EMSCULPT?
Emsculpt is a revolutionary new body sculpting procedure that lifts and tones without the use of surgery. In fact, the process is completely non-invasive. By building muscle and reducing unwanted fat at the same time, patients who choose this treatment can enjoy a noticeably more defined abdomen or rear.
Despite our best efforts, we can not always contour our bodies the way we would like with diet and exercise alone. This is especially true when it comes to the stomach area or rear, which is prone to fat buildup and sagging with age. Fortunately, a treatment like Emsculpt can help you contour your body the way you want with no downtime or discomfort.
Emsculpt is the only procedure to help both women and men build muscle and burn fat.
While most other body contouring treatments simply targeting unwanted fat, Emsculpt works uniquely by targeting both fat and muscle. The process works by directing highly focused electromagnetic energy to the area, forcing the muscles to contract in a way that is not possible through exercise. In response to these contractions, the muscle reconstructs itself, and fat in the area begins to melt away more easily.
The procedure is non-invasive and requires no recovery time or any pre/post treatment preparation. Treatments last 30 minutes, with plan of four sessions scheduled 1-3 days apart. The Emsculpt procedure feels like an intensive workout, but you can lay down and relax during the treatment.
What can I expect from the results?
- You begin to feel tangible results right after the treatment.
- Positive results are usually reported a couple of weeks after the last session and continue to improve for several weeks following the treatments.
- Most patients benefit from 4 treatments, each spaced a few days apart.
- Following your series of treatments, you should enjoy noticeable results after a couple weeks.
- Some patients desire follow-up treatments every six months or so.
We require a consultation first prior to booking your appointment. Those with metal in their body are ineligible for treatments.
- There is no downtime with this treatment. You can lay down and relax during the treatment. It’s non-invasive and requires no recovery time or any pre/post treatment preparation.
- Discomfort is minimal. Some patients report that, on the day after treatment, it feels similar to a how you feel the day after a good workout
- Treatment time: Two times a week for two weeks, it’s a 30 min treatment so you’ll be in and out within 45 minutes.
- Areas we can treat are the abdomen and buttocks.
- On average, results are a 16 percent increase in muscle tone, 19 percent decrease in fat — and most people can feel/see results after their first couple treatments.
HULL AESTHETICS PATIENT TESTIMONIALS:
“My posture is better and I can actually feel my abs pulling in even when I’m sitting! I’m usually slouching but not anymore. I also hate to do core exercises at the gym, but after Emsculpt, I did some and it was so much easier because my core muscles are so much stronger!” Female age 50-55 Treatment area – abdomen
“I could feel a difference in the waist of my scrubs, jeans, and workout pants after the second treatment, even more so after the last treatment. My abs feel tighter and look as if I am pulling them in when I’m relaxed.” Female age 40-45 Treatment area – abdomen