Rejuvapen is a medical-grade, state-of-the-art precision micro-needling device. It helps your skin become firmer and regain its elasticity. Fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced, pores become finer, circulation is stimulated, and the overall condition of your skin improves. Firm and tighten your skin with Rejuvapen, the most powerful micro-needling system available.
Rejuvapen is used to treat:
- Acne scarring
- Firming and tightening most body areas
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin tightening and rejuvenation
- Enlarged pores
- Stretch marks
- Surgical and burn scars
How Does it Work?
Rejuvapen uses tiny needles to penetrate the skin and the sleek design allows your provider to control the speed and depth. Thousands of micro-perforations are created on the skin. As a result, the skin shifts its natural repair mechanism into high gear and starts producing collagen and elastin to repair these micro-perforations. This self-repairing property of the skin is a 100% natural form of skin renewal from the inside out. Rejuvapen’s advantage over other treatments is that it not only activates cell regeneration, it also enhances the absorption of topicals into the skin.
Your skin becomes firmer and regains its elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced, pores become finer, circulation is stimulated, and the overall condition of the skin improves.
Before the Procedure:
- We recommend you use a numbing cream for this procedure. Due to changes in regulations, we are no longer able to provide you with the cream. However, we can call in a prescription for you before your appointment. Please let our receptionist know when you schedule that you will need this prescription.
- No Accutane for the past 6 months.
- No Retin-A products 24 hours prior to your treatment.
- No autoimmune therapies or products 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure for two weeks prior to treatment. We can’t treat sunburned skin.
- If you are prone to cold sores, start your medication two days prior to your Rejuvapen treatment.
- On day of your treatment, please arrive with freshly cleaned skin.
After the Procedure:
- Immediately after treatment you will look as though you have a moderate to severe sunburn. Your skin may feel tighter and warmer than usual. This will normally subside within 24-36 hours. You may see slight redness after that period.
- Your normal skin care regimen can resume after 24-48 hours.
Want to enhance your treatment? Add the platelet rich plasma (PRP) option.
This system uses Platelet Rich Fibrin Matrix (PRFM) technology to help ensure consistent results. Known as the “vampire face lift,” this system is an in-office procedure where blood is drawn from the arm and spun in a centrifuge to separate the platelets. Once separated, they are injected into your face with the hope of stimulating new collagen production. This procedure can fill in wrinkles or plump up hollow cheeks.