WHAT IS MASSAGE THERAPY?
Massage is the manipulation of soft tissues in the body. The purpose of massage is generally for the treatment of body stress or pain.
Massage therapy goes beyond pampering and relaxation. Massages relieve stress and treat physical conditions while also providing physical and emotional benefits. Therapists use a variety of hands-on methods and specific techniques for relieving pain. They help relax, stimulate, and tone the body for better health. Therapeutic massage promotes general wellness while boosting the circulatory and immune systems. This benefits blood pressure, circulation, muscle tone, digestion, skin tone, and more.
HOW DOES MASSAGE WORK?
Massage is a great way to improve your health and feel good at the same time. There are many variations and types of massage which can be personalized for your needs. Our certified and experienced staff will see to it that you leave feeling rested, renewed, and energized.
Studies of the benefits of massage show that it is an effective treatment for reducing stress. Massage is not meant to be a replacement for regular medical care. It is considered to be part of a complementary and alternative medicine. More and more people are getting regular massage, one to two times per month, as part of their wellness regime. They do not consider it a luxury. They see and feel the benefits that a regular massage can offer, such as:
- A decrease in stress and anxiety
- A better night’s sleep
- Digestive system improvements
- A decrease in chronic pain areas
- Feeling relaxed and rejuvenated
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING MY APPOINTMENT?
Below you will find a menu of the massages that we offer. All of our massage services are offered in our quiet treatment rooms where you will lie comfortably and relax.
- Swedish Massage 30 min|1 hour | 75 Minutes: This is our most popular massage and helps relax and energize, and decrease minor issues with pain.
- Deep Tissue Massage 30 min | 1 hour: Targets deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue
- Migraine Miracle Cold Stone Therapy This treatment is for people who suffer from chronic migraines, as well as sinus headaches.
- Hot Stone Massage 90 minutes: Melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism.
- Pre-natal Massage 1 hour: For expectant moms after their first trimester
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION OR BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Do you want to know if a massage is right for you? As with all our cosmetic procedures, we offer complimentary consultations. You can schedule your consultation or book an appointment by calling us at 479-254-9662, Option 1. You can also request an appointment online here.