See a Slimmer You! It’s called stubborn fat for a reason: no matter how much you eat healthily and exercise, it’s virtually impossible to lose the annoying muffin tops, love handles, and belly pooch. Before CoolSculpting, you were left with two options: live with them or think surgery. Now, there’s a third option.
CoolSculpting is the world’s #1 non-invasive fat reduction procedure. It’s an innovative way to contour your body by freeing unwanted fat cells away with no surgery or downtime. CoolSculpting is safe, precise, controlled, and effective. CoolSculpting targets fat cells alone, eliminating them in an easy, non-intrusive fashion that exercise and diet can’t achieve as quickly or as effectively.
Procedures that use lasers or sonic waves, and even surgery to remove fat, can actually destroy other tissue in the process by burning, shattering, or extracting non-fat cells. This requires downtime for your body to heal. Fortunately, CoolSculpting doesn’t burn, shatter, or extract any cells. Developed by Harvard scientists, this unique, FDA-cleared, patented procedure, uses a targeted cooling process that kills the fat cells underneath the skin, literally freezing them to the point of elimination. Only fat cells are frozen. Your healthy skin cells remain healthy. No knives. No suction hoses. No needles. No scars. Once crystallized, the fat cells die and are naturally eliminated from your body. In a few months, boom! Say hello to a new you!
Unlike a lot of other procedures, CoolSculpting takes very little time and is pretty simple to fit into your daily life. After your CoolSculpting treatment you can typically get right back to your busy day. Each treatment lasts one hour, the same time you might spend at the gym, so you can easily fit your appointment into a lunch break.
After one visit, you’ll typically see a noticeable reduction of fat. It takes a few months to fully realize the effects, mainly because it takes that long for your body to naturally dispose of the fat cells. And yes, you can lose even more with additional appointments if you and your doctor deem it necessary.
After a few months, your clothes will fit better and you will look better. What’s more, there are no pills or supplements. And as long as you maintain your normal diet and exercise, your long-term results should remain stable. How cool is that?
To discover new treatment opportunities with the CoolMini™ applicator, which effectively treats smaller areas like the double chin, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does the treatment feel like? As cooling begins during the first few minutes, you typically feel intense cold. This soon dissipates. You will feel a gentle suction and the area goes numb within 5-10 minutes. Many people read, watch tv, or even take a nap during their treatment.
2. Are there any side effects? Following the procedure, typical side effects include temporary redness, numbness, swelling, possible bruising, tenderness, and itching. These effects are temporary and resolve within days or a couple of weeks.
3. When do I see results? You may start to see changes as quickly as 3 weeks after your treatment, and will experience the most dramatic results after 1-3 months.
4. What areas can be treated? CoolSculpting is FDA cleared for fat bulges in the abdomen, flanks, bra fat, inner thighs, outer thighs, knee fat, banana roll, chin fat, and arms. It is safe to treat multiple areas on the same day and re-treatment of the same area can be done in 4-8 weeks.
5. How many treatments do I need and what is the cost? With each treatment, you will get a 20-25% reduction in the fat. Most people will treat each area at least twice for a more “wow” result. You can do as many treatments as you like. CoolSculpting is a highly customized treatment. Your provider will do a complimentary assessment and discuss a custom treatment plan that meets your personal financial goals. You can view treatment pricing here.