Massage therapy goes beyond pampering and relaxation. These time-honored services not only relieve stress and treat physical conditions, they also provide physical and emotional benefits. Therapists use a variety of hands-on methods and specific techniques for relieving pain, relaxing, and stimulating and toning the body for better health. Therapeutic massage can be used to promote general wellness while boosting the circulatory and immune systems to benefit blood pressure, circulation, muscle tone, digestion, skin tone, and more.
Massage is a great way to improve your health and feel good at the same time. There are many variations and types of massage which can be personalized for your needs. At Hull Aesthetics, our goal is to make customized massage available to and affordable for everyone. Whether you enjoy a relaxing massage, restorative body treatment, or combine therapies with our facials and other treatments, our trained, certified, and experienced staff will see to it that you leave feeling rested, renewed, and energized.
Studies of the benefits of massage demonstrate that it is an effective treatment for reducing stress. Massage is not meant to be a replacement for regular medical care, however, it is considered to be part of a complementary and alternative medicine. More and more people are getting regular massage, one to two times per month, as part of their wellness regime. They do not consider it a luxury. They do see and feel the benefits that a regular massage can offer, such as:
- A decrease in stress and anxiety
- A better night’s sleep
- Digestive system improvements
- A decrease in chronic pain areas
- Feeling relaxed and rejuvenated
Scroll down to see Gail’s take on the value of massage.
Menu of massage services:
- Swedish Massage 30 min / 1 hour / 90 minutes: This is our most popular massage and helps relax and energize, and decrease minor issues with pain.
- Deep Tissue Massage 30 min / 1 hour / 90 minutes: Targets deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue
- Aromatherapy Massage 30 min / 1 hour / 90 minutes: Aromatherapy uses natural oils from plants to enhance phychological and physical well being. It’s the perfect compliment to a massage.
- Migraine Miracle Cold Stone Therapy This treatment is for people who suffer from chronic migraines, as well as sinus headaches.
- Eye Collagen Mask Adds moisture and improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Hot Stone Massage 90 minutes: Melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism.
- Pre-natal Massage 1 hour: For expectant moms after their first trimester
- Sugar Body Scrub and Moisturizer Exfoliates and softens the skin