Be you. Be Flawless.
Instantly Ageless™ by Jeuneusse temporarily minimizes puffiness under the eyes, tightens skin, and minimizes both acne scars and the appearance of fine lines and pores for a flawless finish. This product delivers amazing results in as little as three minutes and with NO downtime! It is a topical cream that is applied daily. If you currently get botox or fillers, this product may compliment and enhance your results. To top it off, it’s affordable for every budget: under $100 for 50-100 applications! Ask your provider at your next appointment at Hull Aesthetics for a complimentary demo of this amazing product, and watch the bags and wrinkles under your eyes disappear!
TIPS FOR USING INSTANTLY AGELESS Congratulations on your purchase of Instantly Ageless (IA) by Jeunesse! Please read over these tips before initial application for best results!
#1 TEMPERATURE Instantly Ageless (IA) works better when it is warm. If it is too cold, it will be too thick and will not spread smoothly or evenly. If it is too warm (like leaving in your car on hot day), it will be too thin and not work either.
#2 LESS is BEST More is not better with IA, as you will get a white residue left behind when too much product is used.
Tip: use a safety pin to make small hole in the sachet, and express an amount the size of a BB.
(Most people will get 1-3 treatments from one sachet)
#3 APPLICATION Dab IA on the skin, DO NOT RUB!!! Also, be sure to leave IA wet so it can tighten the skin as it is drying.
While IA works for every skin type, your skin is still as unique as you. Take time to experiment with the amount you use to get the results that are best for you and your skin type.
#4 HAVE PATIENCE While you DO see results within couple of minutes, IA must completely absorb and dry before you can animate your face. Try to keep face still or expressionless for 7-10 minutes for best results. It may also take you a couple of tries to get the results you want, so find what works best for you. Wait at least 10 minutes before you think about trying to apply more IA.
#5 SKINCARE AND MAKEUP Application will vary according to patient’s skin type and type of skincare and makeups used. You will need to experiment with the order of skincare, IA and makeup to determine which yields the best results for you.
If your skin is extremely dry when you apply IA, it will not work very well.
• Moisturize and let moisturizer absorb for several minutes before applying IA. IA will form a white, chalky residue if applied over powder makeup, concealers and some tinted moisturizers. Always apply powder makeup last, and over IA.
• Oil-base foundations have been know to lessen the tightening effect we are trying to achieve with IA. It is best to use water-base foundations. Experiment applying IA under and over makeup to determine best results for you!
• Dab IA and leave wet. Do NOT rub in! Some people find using a brush to apply IA is helpful. Again dab, do not paint on or rub in!!!
• After application of IA, it may not be necessary to use concealer. Use your own judgement.
• Wait 7-10 minutes for IA to completely absorb and set before applying makeup over IA.
**If you have ANY questions about application of IA, please contact us.